Saturday, July 3, 2010

All at once!!


My Computer die on me. I just wake up at around 1.30pm and wanted to on my com but it has the long "beep" sound and i see nothing on my monitor. So i went to ask my brother to come down and take a look.
And he say spoilt already, there is something inside the CPU is lose. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
I am dam pissed off. Computer at my house is very important to me and there is still so many data in my com that i have not back up. haiz.
Just SUX,  I am going to go for a repair tomorrow if possible. Hope it can work. Here my money goes again. haiz.

There is too many things happen on my for this 2 weeks. Relationship problem, friends problem now my computer.. ARGH!!!!!!
My Life just SUX.
Feel as though every step that i took is wrong. Totally Wrong!

Not in the mood to do anything now. haiz. Everything seem to be different from before already. haiz.
Hate the emo side of me but yet i am having the emo feeling in me for the past 2 weeks. haiz. 




ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: