Saturday, July 17, 2010

Picnic @ East Coast on 27 June 2010


I know i am slow to post the picutre today but i am just not in the mood and don 't have the time.

A sat without you again. haiz. How long more can i take it.
Sleepy till 1pm. Can sleep longer since i haven nth on. But i choose to wake up and keep myself busy by doing a lot of house work so that i wont keep thinking.
And also do some editing of photo. Have done a lot since i wake up till now ( 3.42pm) I have not eat anything and i am not hungry at all.

Can anyone make me smile from my heart again??? I am not happy.. seriously not happy at all. I feel empty. maybe i am missing someone. Who? Him? or Her? or none?  Haiz.

Don't want to talk so much. Jus enjoy the picture. I will upload some here the rest can be found at my Facebook.






Company Trip to Singapore Gardren Festival on 15 July 2010.


Having Active day on 15 july 2010. Although is half day but better then nothing. At least we are out of office and no need to work. But when we are back to office everyone was like sooo busy.

Anyway there is nth much there beside looking at flowers. haha.
But some of them are quite nice. And lunch at Waraku. Treat by bosses.

Let the picture do the talking. Same here i only select some of the photo, the rest can be found at my facebook.









Going cycling with Heng Boon and frens later.. Hope is not raining.. Stay tune for more picure. haha 

3 comments:

JANICE said...

wah, you blogskin is nice and cool! never help me with it:p

Jasleen said...

hahaha.. ya lor.. u still gt use blogger meh?? thought u nv use le. haha

JANICE said...

still using in private:P