Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scared!!!!!!

Yesterday night around 8 plus. boyfren call to ask me where am i and also tell me he hand a fall, i told him i just reach home. After 5 mins he called again and ask me Where am i? and i ans him again i am at home. Another 5 mins he called again and ask me Where am i? this time round i start to shout at him asking him whats wrong with you. Don fool around with me is not funny. And he say he is not he say he cant remember a things. I don't believe him so i scold him. Ask him not to play with me also ask him to go home cos he is stand outside his house don wan to go home and he donno why.

When he reach home i told him to tell his mum about it and he don seem like wan to say so i left with no choice to ask his bro to ans the call and tell his bro and also ask him to told his mum. At tat point that everyone start to panic and bring him to TTSH.

I never went down to TTSH cos his sis say no need to go down as it will be normal checking. But around 11 plus his sis told me tat he is admitted to the hospital and need to stay for a days. That is when i lost my mind and all i know is i need to see him now. So changed and took taxi down to hoapital. When i saw him my heart break. I never see him in such blur look. I almost tears but i stop cos his family and frens is there.
All we can do is to wait for doc. And they only do normal check and also give him a scan on his head.

We have to go home at around 1.30am plus i think. Cos is late den we cant stay any longer. When i reach home i break down. I was talking on phone with him and i told him i am scared and my tears just cant control and keep rolling down fom my eye. cant sleep at all force myself to sleep i think is 3am already and wake up at around 6.30am. Bathe and head to hospital again to knoe the result of the scan and also see him.

At around 11am plus. Happy to know that the scan is alright and he is discharge from the hospital. but also not happy cos the doctor did nth. All we can do is wait wait and wait. And the lump is still there at the back of his head.

Until now the fear in my heart still there. I am very scared to hear him say he forget, donno and ask me where am i. This is the 3 words/sentance that he told me when he is lost.
Show u all the picture that i took when i saw his blur face in the hospital.
I HATE HOSPITAL.
and also don like any of my family, boyfren, fren to sleep on any of the bed in hospital.
i will go crazy and lost.
So please. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.



Here.. this is my blur boy.

DON EVER want to see your face like tat ANYMORE.




Take good care of yourself bby.
I will be with you 24 Hours lei.
and Don forget what you promise me ok.
Love u.
Miss u much.
mmmuackz.

No comments: