Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Been 2 month plus since my last post. Dam long man. I am here to do some update. Actually nothing much. Everyday still the same for me. Wake up in the morning, prepare and head down to work.
But something to happy about is the BITCH in my office have left 2 weeks ago, but there is also sad news and that is driver (Tommy) have also left on the same day with the BITCH.
AND............................................. i am also leaving. haha. I have tender and last day will be 29th Oct.

Now i am slacking in the office everyday. I watch show from morning till i end work. haha. And also i can open my internet to the MAX. LOL. I am working very hard to find a job as well. Been going to interview but yet to be confirm. *sad.

Nvm. Try harder.
Tomorrow will be a fun and excited day. Cos...........we are going JB.. Plan to go last week to celebrate our 10 years of frenship but everyone not free due to camp. So postpone to this week but not everyone is going but nvm. It will still be happy to go to a new place. haha.

Ok. Lets not talk so much. i will post some pic that i have took recently.


















That's all for the day, haha


Will update again when i am free..

No comments: